Telescopic slides are used in production facilities and industrial machines as simple, economical sliding shelves with a variety of possible fittings. They include light duty, medium duty, heavy-duty, and partial, full, and overextension slides.
JW Winco’s telescopic slide come in steel and stainless steel and are an assembly of metal profiles sliding on ball bearings trapped in ball cages.
Some different features of the JW Winco Telescopic Slides:
- Self-Retracting / Self-Closing / Soft Close mechanism to stops drawers from slamming, and gently pulls drawers closed at the end.
- Soft Close mechanism to stops drawers from slamming, and gently pulls drawers closed at the end with a soft dampening mechanism.
- Rubber Stop, dampen the impact of the slide in the respective end position. This feature minimizes noise development and increases the lifespan.
- Detach Function, this feature the extension slides can be completely separated from one another in the area of the middle and inner slide. This feature not only facilitates mounting. It also allows the extension to be quickly removed, for example, when frequent maintenance work is performed on the components located behind.
- Push to Open / Touch to Open, in addition to ease of opening, the system allows you to have drawers without a front handle. This creates a visually clean and high quality appearance. The drawers are actuated by pressing your hand on the front of the slide-out shelf or drawer. When closed, the rail is held by the opening mechanism as a type of lock.
- Double-Sided Full Extension, the special design allows the stroke to achieve 100 percent of the nominal length l1 on both sides (double-sided full extension).
- Locking Function, hold the slides in the back-stop position to keep the slides closed, this feature is noticeable through a slight resistance on opening and closing the slide.
- Latches, used in applications in which the slide needs to be locked in the back end position. This feature prevents the slide from extending on its own, for example, due to a tilted position. If larger loads occur in the direction of extension in the latched position, they should be absorbed by external latch elements. Slides with latches are used in the automotive and marine industry or anywhere when the application moves.